Most of us Bible Bee-ers have spent hours and hours with our DJ, so let’s see how much we remember about our DJ.
Here are some fun questions that I created that are all about this year’s DJ. (By the way, if you are cramming for the Bible Bee Locals Test right now, I just wanted to let you know that most likely, NONE of these questions will be on the test, so please take a different test. xD)
Please cover up your DJ before you answer the questions. You can write down your answers and check them later.
Let’s start with some easier ones and build up to harder ones. ☺ Here are the questions below!
- What color is your DJ on the outside (overall)?
- What color is the word “Trust” on the cover of your DJ?
- None of the Above
- Which lesson of the DJ has a story on a missionary?
- How many pages is each Unit in the DJ?
- How many lambs are on the cover page of the DJ?
- What animal is on the first page of Unit 5?
- Which male missionary in the DJ is the only one with brown hair (according to the pictures)?
- More than one has brown hair
- Adoniram Judson
- George Muller
- Luis Palau
- Which female missionary in the DJ is the only one without glasses in the photo?
- None have glasses
- Gladys May Aylward
- Darlene Deibler Rose
- Lilian Trasher
- Select the correct answers (1+). Which ciphers did we use in the DJ?
- Braille Cipher
- Anabel’s Cipher
- Joseph’s Cipher
- Maritime Cipher
- T9 Cipher
- I don’t remember
- What is mentioned at the bottom of each page beside the page number?
- Only page number
- Page number and Unit Lesson
- Page number, Unit Lesson, and Unit title
- None of the Above
- How many sources are mentioned in the Bibliography? Write down the answer. _____
- Test Observation Question: What is the MOST common multiple-choice number that you put as your answer? (Getting this answer correct is hard if you got many of the answers incorrect)
I hope you enjoyed answering the questions. If you want to, you can put your score in the comments. I hope you had fun!
THE ANSWERS ARE BELOW!!!
3, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, 1345, 3, 64, 3